Wednesday 22 February 2012

style crush: celine kreis


Hi Celine! So tell me...
Name / age / occupation / location / star sign
Celine / 21 / fashion student + blogger / London / Pisces.
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Singapore, moved to Melbourne for boarding school at 14, and now I am in London.
What is your relationship with fashion?
Long term and very serious.
Describe your style in 3 words
Ever changing, easy going, fun.
What inspires your fashion choices?
The people around me.
Whose style do you admire?
I love the Olsens. They're always mixing it up from super grungy / homeless person to clean cut / chic.
What do you love about fashion in London?
Everyone just wears whatever they want, where ever they want and no one looks twice. It’s really fresh!
Who are your favorite designers?
There are so many - but I love Acne, Alexander Wang, Rick Owens, Carven, Celine - I am in love with the re-vamped Kenzo. I like all these labels because you can wear their clothes day to day.
Your latest purchase?
I just bought some Ann Demeuleemeester boots and a Joseph sweater.
Have you discovered any exciting new designers lately?
Yes, just yesterday I saw the Yigal Azrouel runway from NYC and I am in love!
Beauty secret?
Clarins moisturiser and face masks! Other than that I just use a Neutrogena foam wash and St Ives apricot scrub. 
Your personal soundtrack?
‘This Must Be The Place’ by Talking Heads. Listened to that song to death and I still love it.
What do you like to do on your days off?
Today (Sunday) I woke up at 1pm, lay in bed till 2, then went to a gym class, made tomato soup and watched TV. Other days I like going to the markets, shopping… it depends on my mood.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully the head designer of a super-dooper label. If not, owning my own label. Aim high right?

Check out Celine's blog anniieemal